google analytics

Sunday, February 25, 2007

permanent lovers in real time

They spread out, circle each other, these birds, they catch up and they sail away again.

Humanoids now , they make promisses, they break promisses, they come together in the midst of a rageing fire, they hold hands in hell and they get bored in heaven. They split and they keep sending their children out in this world.

All around me there are rays of a light which has stopped to shine billions of years ago.
I am a part of that world which has stopped to exist such a long time ago. I am not sure that I am real at all just now, and I might be off chasing planes. I am only some kind of a weird and crooked leftover, wonky son of separated people, result of a dead world.

Where I come from you're going to be sucked inside a black hole, and I guess you know what you cannot expect there. You will not be cosy amidst your pretty belongings. You will have to leave your porcelain swans and your Neuschwanstein mugs far away. You will not feel at home.

Don't go there.

No comments: