google analytics

Thursday, November 20, 2014

i am not a white coat doctor

no. i am not a white coat doctor. i never was. i never wanted to be.
i am always who i am.
a human, a man, as honest as i  can be, listening, in opposition, with compassion,
i take the piss out of you or i  take you in my arms, i am there. nobody has to like me.
it will be easy for me to stop being a doctor because i will remain just the same man.
i never took on another face but my true one. i don't shut up though i may repent what i said. then i will say:sorry. what i feel now to be true may not be true tomorrow: and i know it. and if you are intelligent: you know it. all is change, everything flows. i will die, now i live. science knows this today and that tomorrow. i don't trust in it anymore: this is wisdom of experience.
i don't need to advertise. i am too busy. i don't want to be that much busy, obviously.
you can stay away from my office. you can stay away from me. you cannot stay away from truth forever.
ja, i am horrible but kind. face me and i will see you.
make me listen, and i will ask. ask me, and i will answer.
but i don't know.i know what i don't know.this is a lot to know. i am an authority without trying or needing to be. i am a shaman, and i want to be. but i may not be good and i may not be good being a shaman.
i am as crazy as i am, as i was and i will remain this way: freeing myself of yesterday's opinions day for day.
good night.







No comments: