google analytics

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

When I feel....another kind of meditation


When i feel desire I can always ask myself :"What for?"
And: "Will I be happier?"
Well, how do I know.
The wise tell us that the source of joy and happiness is in the present moment.
They forget to tell us, that the source of suffering and unhappiness is in this very same moment.
We live and we die.
I can be happy to be and unhappy at the same time.
It is a matter of awareness and it is a never ending "lesson".
Like a child I can be happy to play one moment and unhappy to "want" the other one, one flowing into the other.
Without desire and "wanting" I am not the continuity of me.
But truly, I am happy in these moments when i don't "want", when I am out...
This doesn't mean I am not present at other times.
I am.
And more I will not say.



No comments: