google analytics

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Who is who: thoughts on feeling unreal

who is who
how are you
and which one
of you?

it is a cold place,
very cold,
life is not as cold
as some of you
or of me

i don't know
to whom i write
and i don't know
who talks to me.
maybe i am not here,

maybe i am not there.
the colors of you
come off my skin,
it dries out.wrinkles
show their shadows.


i am shivering
in this universe
of investment,
emotion, locks,
misunderstanding,

i cannot breathe
in there. who can?
my other me, the
faceless one,
it doesn't mind

just walks away,
starts a fight,
maybe a war,
it does not love
and it does not fear.

i met him.
you met him.
there is no affection,
there is no attachment.
why: just words.

words cannot exist.
i cannot exist through words.
you cannot.
we must eat and drink
the wine of this life.


i am one
but i have many faces.
we will transform
poison into food.
we must.

i may
call
this
love.
it is unreal
when we make it so.










No comments: