google analytics

Monday, July 27, 2015

a curious nightmare

It is not that i do not understand parts of it.
But... i was shivering for hours,
and i felt a kind of hint
dealing with my death and with my life.


I am dreaming. I forget i dream. I drive my car, the brakes do not work,
When i use them the car accelerates. I stop. I wake up in my dream,
go down to the car, quite worried. I check on the brakes: same thing, i hit the brake
and the engine roars. I am frightened. I decide to take the car to the garage
in the morning.
Something feels very wrong.

I fall asleep.
Suddenly my wife who died in September 2013 stretches herself next to me.
She looks at me, her eyes filled with love.
She tells me she is happy. But, she says, you know it was really quite painful when my
abdomen slowly filled with fluid.
Then she looks at me seducingly.
A bit later i find us kissing and both wanting to make love together.
I am now very frightened. I realize, she is dead. Stop.

Then the room moves, I am lost in space, a giraffe put her head and parts of her long neck through my window. The giraffe looks nice.
But i am filled with terror by now. My throat is dry, I cannot shout for help.

With my last strength I manage to get out of bed. This very moment a hand touches my forehead.
I turn, it is my dead wife again, so very real , so alive.
She says, i will watch over you, don't be frightened.


I wake up in a sweat and shivering.

Note: this is my blog. as far as i can see i write here what i want.
About 6-15 visitors see each post in a day. Maybe some can see
that they are not alone when they are in trouble. It is the best i can do.
But i write to myself.





Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

No comments: