google analytics

Monday, September 14, 2015

CG Jung - Feminine Archetype

:-)






now with a twinkle :

well, and each woman carries her animus with her,
and it can be an inspiring and driving and wonderful energy
just as it can be disastrous and acid
and lead to running and competing with the pack
or towards a black hole which may finally swallow itself/herself.

:-), of course not always so heavy  like here
where the smaller male weighs down
the female toad:



will one of them drown?




6 comments:

Helen said...

Huh, he is right) very interesting point if view. I’m glad that I found this video. I saw the heading in German and thought that video will be also in German. Please, change it. Some people may close your blog as they will think that it is in German

Berry said...

Great! Very interesting video!

manonafence said...

thanks!! for both comments! usually no comments here which is a bit boring,
i use the blog as a collection of things i find interesting etc. so i can find them again.
unfortunately i think i will leave the name, after all I am a German living in Germany...but i do understand. May re-think...

Helen said...

I thought, you are English as the info here is in English, at least the info I read here.
As for me blogging is too complicated thing to use as a storage) For this reason I sometimes use Evernote, though it does not give the possibility to share your “findings”)

Paula said...

Very intresting blog! Thank you!

rebecca said...

Have a nice day!