google analytics

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

purify my soul: hmm hmm hmmm

purify my soul,
i ask from me.
life purifies me,
love purges

and suffering
cleans
my inside out.
and all leaves

what is not needed
on the ground,
the riverbed
filled with stones

it is as if
i carry too many kinds
of marbles and rocks
and i don't know

did i pick them
or did they fall
into my bag?
i see myself

heavy, a liar,
mean and noisy,
howling at night,
crying with longing

but i know i am free
nobody is possessed
by another one:
i just want to be home

throw away my weight
and sing to you
when you take me
in your arms

hmm hmm hmmm
i will wash my face
and put the kettle on:
it is time for our coffee

my love,
the birds are up,
the sun is out,
hmm, hmm, hmmm


my god: i leave it,
it is a shit poem, but i like it,
somehow it is  true this way








No comments: