google analytics

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Fado of Zen

it is as it is. i am not happy about it.
a very special 'friend' wrote this to me,
in her own context, in another context altogether.
and i feel her sadness, i am mindful of her,
but i am also mindful of me.

i feel the same, i have felt like this for long,
and i accept. but cannot follow within my context
of íntuition and flow.
more happiness can be possible in my context,
in now and in tomorrow where it can be taken to
and recreated and imagined.
this is the  difference of consciousness and with it awareness
as it has been growing through the years,
evolving, permeating and transforming my days.
this is the difference in feeling which leaves a cleft
between two people hardly to be bridged, so fragile.
i accept does not mean i stay.
i am not called to do this.

still, open to wonder.
whysover, i don't know.
maybe just because i am truly alive.








No comments: