google analytics

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

isn't it all ...complex and simple at the same time..

no reason. no thought. only feeling.

again and again i have been shocked ...
by myself, my reactions.
i wish so much peace, but in it my way must be open too.
when i see a border, i react like a bull in  a fight or a fight-to-be.

how can people like me use wise words and write poetry
and at the same time be so impulsive and explosive and implosive?
even, i didn't know i still am like this or can be.

when i come to calm sea inside and the circles spread
slowly on the water, in silence, i come to all this true feeling
again, inside, i see the other one, and i cannot run from the truth,
because it is just there, asking me to follow.

so, as all, complex and simple.
fire is true and water is true and earth is true
and air is true, unfortunately shit is too, true.
i hope the latter one will make good manure.
it dries in the sun, cracks, forms dust, sinks into
the soil with the rains.

i feel i can mostly just forget it, this is why
it comes out, to be forgotten and to do its own work.
I hope this does not go for me this time already,
but somehow and some time to come it goes for all of us.

well, this was polemic as it appears true only in relation
to death as THE  annihilation. nobody is nothing.
to tell you the truth, i think we are here to see
and to be as much as we can revelation, of... i cannot define.
i feel. I feel it to be true.







No comments: