google analytics

Friday, November 11, 2016

talk to me

between rain and snow
and in my sleep
i give me to the wind
light as a feather

and when i wake
with wings wet
from the silence
of the unspoken

i swim through
the uneasiness
of memory
and on your voice,

feeding birds inside
which cannot fly.
i tell them all
to be free and rise.

i open and close
doors, a flower of night,
for one moment
without time

i glimpsed your soul
naked and hiding
it walked away
to feed its own birds

sheltering them
in solitude,
still as a tree.
i saw you sad,

all of our birds
stayed aground
picking their soil,
too hurt to fly

i called you
but you didn't hear
i listened
but stared into silence

between rain and snow
i give me to the wind.
open your arms
in your sleep

and i will be there.
in my dreams
i am easy as a  feather.
i sleep.






No comments: