google analytics

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

a pre-mature dirge on my smile

day for day
news, people, patients.
if maturity means
the ripening of abscesses

as fruits born by humanity:
then give me a scalpel.
in my kitchen are many knives,
and i always wash myself

no pus nor shit
can frighten me,
no old woman's pee
nor blood nor lice

nothing needs to be nice.
i deal with all
as is needed:
i can flush it down.

i look, probe,
i cut. i never
saw much to keep.
to give all away

is freedom, to build
shrines is prison.
beauty either lives
or has been dead

from the beginning.
is, i ask, all corruption?
no, i say, presence
was all i could give

to the soul seeking
and my hand to suffering.
i am no good, my fuse
is short: i like knives

better than pills
and cozy lies.
if ageing means
loss and nothing

to find: i won't 
go on for long.
but, i am happy
when i smile

and often too shy 
to be happy,
to smile without
wiping my face.

i am not uptight
but i feel tied
to the soil of memory,
the chain of winters,

the changes of weather
and heart, the dream
out of which i was
born: i just am.real.








No comments: