google analytics

Sunday, January 15, 2017

when i watched tv

when i watched tv
i thought o yes, i see
i saw god, he looked
as you and me

o, i said, tell me
i wanted to know
so many things
and where my journey

ends. blabla he said
and looked the same
as the devil ,you and me,
blabla he said

i asked, well, are you
Donald Trump or who.
Blabla he said.
Well, why should i know.

It was not a good show.
The neon light chiseled
his face into distortion
and i said: who who who

are you. i don't know,
he said, but you will die.
I don't mind, i said,
but i am a liar.

i started to lie sitting
on my potty as a child.
He could see all, they
said. i pretended

to be busy, and i tried
to tell him: you see it wrong,
when in fact, it was release
from pressure and religion.

today, i must say
i met god on tv,
yesterday, a bit shy,
on my potty. again
he said: bla bla blabla

ps: s-lightly drunk..:-)




No comments: