google analytics

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

although...

there is magic in poems,
it is my blood living there
as a dead thing. they are
open to interpretation, but i
know how much this gift
is a poison.
and i say:
as long as none of my legs
will be cut off, i walk the earth
as a man, dressed as a human, i am soul, spirit, earth and fire:
i don't want to be boiled in a
kettle, my essence distilled through
copper tubes by witches in reclining
chairs clapping their hands, nodding
rhythmically with the burbling steam,breathing my earthly life through their spoiled nostrils, humming a 'how nice he suffers' as if i was a frog to end in a fishsoup for degustation.
so, why publish.
i don't want to write poems, i hate all of them for wasting my life , to write instead of kissing, embrace, the sharing of days and nights: how poor.
i write, i die. i have no choice.
is it true?


No comments: