google analytics

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Bjoerk ,Prayer of the heart HQ



stunningly beautiful-
didn't know..see composer..

well, it is another big time for churches.

"Take, eat, this is my body... Take, drink, this is my blood... Do this in remembrance of me."
'Jesus'

i do have a problem with this.
i do not believe that through one man's death
the gate to heaven has opened nor do i believe 
in any cannibalistic transmission of any force
other than nutritional energy
or I'd run around tearing out your heart and eat it,
maybe...would I?
All teachings in the New Testament
are on love and not on glory through suffering and submission.
All in this ritual reminds me of blood sacrifices.
And this is what happens each day
as we are all in our own way crucified,
and we can only break out through love
and not by eating Christ's body nor by drinking his blood.
I am entitled to my view and i share it.

No comments: