google analytics

Saturday, April 15, 2017

nobody can be you

nobody can be you.
nobody can be me.
there is a presence
of the unexplainable.

you in your high deserts
within the scent of herbs
and memories and close
to the barbarians, catholic

glorification of suffering,
all alone and widening
with the circling of buzzards
in immensely stretching skies

working their light
together with the texture
of stones and child's words
into your inside

from where you will
harvest consciousness
flowing through your days
with a clearing of eyes.

me in my home, also
littered with stones and
spring shooting out of
a bitter barren soil

with a blossoming to
take my breath away
and with the dying
of a young friend

and i have no place
for memories
as i feel the pain
of growth and perishing

all now, here
between my days
and long nights
when i keep vigil.

and when we cannot
be together
nor read our words:
we cannot grow we,

but you will grow you
and i will grow me.
nobody can be you.
nobody can be me.

RUMI:
“You think because you understand 'one' you must also understand 'two', 
because one and one make two. 
But you must also understand 'and'.”



No comments: