google analytics

Saturday, June 2, 2018

diary note


coming out of the Berlin UBahn at Märkisches Museum i sat down on a bench underground, feeling tired. the subway went right through me, the reality of 'me' has no texture which could block out all around by itself. i am the train , i am love, i am sadness, i am sound and light and shadow, i am monstruous, and the enormity of my meaninglessness is quite clear for me. it always has been. dreaming always had touched me more than words, and sense i found in integration and in opposition, both. 
i sit and watch the flow of the darkening water of the Spree.
the days to come are just that, the days to come.
i can say calmly that nothing in my life makes much sense to
me. and i feel deep inside that it is not important, roots will show what will come out in the crevices of concrete. 


Von meinem iPhone gesendet

No comments: