google analytics

Monday, August 5, 2019

bardo, always in between

even between the owl
and the silence, even
between the waves
rising and falling

even between tears
and with long walks,
climbing, walking down,
always, and always between,

this thorn of missing,
missing you and me,
i took it with me,
living through bardo

between bark and soul,
dusk and dawn, between
stars and the scent of earth,
your presence, your absence

i tear papers and words,
i see a world in shreds,
scrape off my skin, scratch
my heart, in between,

i mutate into a stranger,
still am like a moth in light,
i carry the crown, the thorns,
i tried to carry yours

come and take me, life,
come and release me, death,
in between, i don't belong,
please take me home,

you. i hurt you
crying for you,
too much longing, too weak,
i fight windmills, me, you,
in between, bardo,
let me go

please, you, take me.
i am ready.
leave me, take me,
but bring more light,
let your doves fly


bardo is all illusion,.
nobody is dead,
all is mystery,
from where we come,
where we go

there are no names.
take my hand.
let us go.
out.












No comments: