google analytics

Monday, March 23, 2015

good journey~

there is no one
anymore to relate to
but myself.
i talk to the wind.

there is a garden
in my desert, lonely,
but the spring flows,

the birds sing.
i wanted you to sing too.
we said good bye
at the winter garden.

i can't go on.
i need my laughing horse,
the hilly forests of the garfagnana,
the purr of my motorbike

i will be there , my stomach filled
with cheese and wine,
and a sleepy smile will return,
it is mine. my cat may see.

we will not share.
i must stay alone.

but may our hearts find out of stone,
so we learn not just to feel 
but give and love.

may, and i pray
as you lighted a candle for me,
your way lead out of ego
circling  fear and death and pain

may you laugh and dance
and be reborn , because you will,
to carry your burden with ease,
to wake for happy mornings

and sleep under the moon
and the spiralling stars
dreaming in the tides
and the breath of eternity.

good journey...~~~











No comments: