google analytics

Monday, March 30, 2015

who will win: the senselessness of suffering on purpose or demand

who will win
my wish to die
or my wish to live

Easter is coming, the glorification of
blood and suffering.
I hate it.
it is there anyway, each day.
why this glorification,
why?

is heaven to be reached by suffering
or through loving?
I think both not but through kindness
and awareness.

My birthday ahead, 65 years, it doesn't say anything to me.
just a number.

but to be just a number is hard to take.
to end as a failed experiment, subjected to it by
choice, free will or not.

this  time i managed to say no.
i do not look for suffering.
i cannot glorify it.

please, whoever reads this, do not think
that suffering will make you stronger
or purify you or free you from sin,
there is only one sin,
to act against better knowledge.

Gloria....next post





No comments: