google analytics

Monday, February 15, 2016

for the lady of my heart: not a unicorn

lady you are lecturing me
on love and on life
but it is my love
and it is my life

no man needs
to be put in a drawer,
no woman
needs to stay in a prison

love needs no lectures
life doesn't need lectures
pigeons don't need lectures
just food and air:

when it is not there
they die.
and even we don't need
lectures on death.

nobody can give them.
you put up conditions
but call mine wrong.
who gives you the right?


lady you have much admiration
with your good taste
and your fine words,
but they make you no better.

you are not a unicorn
and i am not a prince.
and even if,
they could not live together.

it is only in fairy tales,
the good endings
and the noble world,
i prefer to be a shit

in your eyes
rather than in mine.
though deprived of love
the wind carries me

towards the sea
where water will embrace
me and give me all
what i will need

in the hour of my
nakedness and raw desire
when i will long
for death to take me:

i will give myself
not to thee,
not to me,
but to all.



No comments: