google analytics

Monday, May 2, 2016

to a horse

come
with your clear eyes,
i love you
for innocent beauty

i stand,
you come
your head in my armpit
and then we walk,

you next to me,
unconditional love.
and when i come
on your back

we can move together
your way
and my way
as one

i know
i don't need to spoil you
but i bring you
carrots and celery

and watch how
you enjoy your food,
i smile
with joy

i will tell you
all my secrets
and you will
truly understand

a soft snort
from your nostrils
and you nodding
will bring me peace

your scent
more beautiful
than perfume,
your unspoilt honesty

more than i find
in myself and others,
go and wander
in my dreams

be free, sleep,
another day
will come,
a day of wonder

in all this green,
our spring and life,
we can be easy:
sadness cannot touch you.

this is where i am taken, 
and for sure, it is not bad:
i love horses,
and they love me










No comments: