google analytics

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

a kangaroo in the universe: trying to make no sense

now out here
in the universe
in, out,
i meet the kangaroo

one way or another,
out, in,
i tell you or me
the universe is

much too wild
and kangaroos
are not reliable
too much zigzag

and i don't  know
the milky way
i could get lost
o, i am already

i forgot, just trying
to hop along
as there  was only you,
kangaroo


to see for my human
educated mind.
listen what, i tie
a shawl around my eyes

it is good
to be blind
when i don't know
one from the other

only one i know,
i cannot fall here,
i don't walk,
i am  carried

by sun wind
and magnetic fields
to the complete unknown.
sorry, i said, no fuel,

jump, kangaroo,
i am not you,
i am empty
and another.

don't sniff at me,
i have no scent,
my trace is burnt
let me dream

hi, i heard voices,
we are all here.
so i was told,
but i am deaf,

i said, i pointed
a finger to my,
lips, i am dumb,
of course, they

shouted: you liar.
i started to snore
and then a star
exploded.











No comments: