google analytics

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

i knew somebody

i knew somebody
i could not understand
i was kept inside
stone circles

could see the sky,
stared into darkness
and saw shooting stars
but just from inside

i wanted to go out
and meet you
i listened to your song
but it cannot be

you fly, i swim
i swim, you fly,
and though i see
no bad in you

you are no good
to me, i cannot
stay in here,
i broke the fence

as i cannot
be near you
i run into the trees
and let silence

be in me.
for you i am
now gone wild
and far away

but me, i feel the
cold bed of snow,
freezing but free
i can live or die.

stone circles,
totem poles,
black holes
will not conquer

my life is open
my mind is me
and even with
a lost heart

i can enjoy the
night , no blanket
but running
my own way

maybe not so good, but 
thanks i am stoned and  a bit drunk


No comments: