google analytics

Thursday, December 1, 2016

offering

i offer freedom
the one you want
and need so much.
i have given

what i could.
freedom is not
for free and
is without me

and for me
without you.
i'll go with
a freedom

i never wanted.
it is not my way,
i am free in
another sphere.

when there can
be no morning
in the night of past
and shadow of fear

we will not
find sense.
presence
without a step

across the abyss
of thought
means nothing
and leaves

a taste of moth
balls in my mouth
and wrinkles
in my skin.

as our paths
cannot meet
through words,
as the nightingale

has not called
me back under
the green trees
in all my solitude

i ask to shed
your skin and mine
and walk into
a freedom unknown

with a rose in  heart
and a thorn
in our hands:
as it was so it will be:

if this must be all.
but we
will be
free.
























No comments: